Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh, Kitchen Cabinets, What to do?

So...I have lived in my house for almost 11 years now. That is a crazy thought to the girl who moved all the time growing up.
When I moved into my house my Kitchen cabinets were a dark, really dark brown oak. I painted them white as a "quick" fix.
Well, 11 years later they are still there and I have grown bored with the white.


I want to paint them a really fun and unexpected color. My Kitchen is pretty small. It is L-shaped and has bland sage-y green granite counters.(see post from yesterday)


The safe, but still great option would be to paint them a more creamy white. I could add a great tile back splash and change the entire feel of the space.




Or I love, love, love this soft, driftwood gray. My granite looks just like the one in this picture, so I know they would look great together. But I am itching for a little more color. More of a pop.....



Which is why I think I am going with this soft, buttery yellow. Ahhhh. I just love it. Warm, interesting, and inviting. What do you think?


Cheers,


BBS


all images from google image











4 comments:

  1. Excellent read. I like your style...have a good one!/Nice blog! Keep it up!

    Kitchen Cabinets

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. new cabinet doors

    ReplyDelete
  3. An important functions of your kitchen are to store, prepare and cook food and to perform related tasks including dishwashing.vizio keeps turning off fix

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a truly cool post. I love this kitchen. Totally the style would fit me.vizio keeps turning off fix

    ReplyDelete